Contact: Paul Ryan, Manager
Address: 57 Paten Road The Gap QLD 4061
Phone: (07) 3300 6304
Tuesday to Saturday 9am – 4pm
Sunday 9am – 1pm
(Closed Mondays and public holidays)
Paten Park Native Nursery is a community nursery specialising in the native wild plants of south east Queensland. We maintain a diverse range of locally native species from most habitats from open Eucalypt forest, dry rainforest and coastal heath to name a few. Please consult our web site www.patenparknativenursery.org.au, email or phone us for species availability and prices for bulk orders. Prices start at $2.50 per plant.
• A wide variety of local provenance species as tube stock and many in advanced sizes
• professional advice and on site consultancy service
• a grow to order service with your seed or ours
• a range of potting mixes, fertilisers, mulches and tree guards to help make your project a growing success
• special rates and a mentoring service for schools wishing to establish native gardens.
We also conduct regular workshops on growing native plants and offer volunteering opportunities for anyone wishing to learn about our wonderful native species.